Read about our sustainability program.
Initiative One is to reduce energy consumption by 30%, we strive for 40%.
- Our forklifts have already started to be converted from gas to electric at 60%, and we have ordered only electric trucks once our leases have expired. This should be accomplished by 2024.
- We have installed LED lighting in the warehouse and have scheduled for all of the office areas to be converted by 2024.
- Our maintenance crew audits electric usage and monitors opportunities to reduce usage.
- Routine checks for electrical lines, cords, and receptacles for electrical waste. Forklift checklists are performed on a regular basis.
- We utilize a compact dumpster company decreasing our waste by 50% and reducing trips to land fill.
- We have resourced local companies to remove wooden pallets that are recycled and reused within the community.
- We rebuild our pallets and recycle the ones that can be repaired.
Initiative Three is to reduce our water waste by 75%.
- We utilize water filtration for our employees to use for hot and cold beverages.
- We have recyclable water bottles for our employees.
- Routine check on water lines, pipes, and drains.
Culture, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Global Trade Logistics has embraced diversity, inclusion, and those principles are at the cornerstone of our business. We are a better, more resilient company together, and we’re stronger when people are included, heard and empowered. As we continue to make progress, we encourage an ongoing and open dialogue—one between our associates, members, suppliers, and communities around the world—so that we can reach the best of what we can be.
By fostering a workplace culture where everyone is included, everyone wins. Associates are happier, perform at their best and, in turn, provide better service to our customers and members.
We’re your comprehensive logistics partner for the SouthEast.
Let’s discuss what makes Global Trade Logistics different from other logistics providers.
Contact Our President
154 Metro Court, Greer SC 29650
Main office location
Open Monday-Friday 8AM - 5PM
Any after hours transportation needs will need to be approved prior to delivery.
© GT Logistics Group – 2023. All rights reserved.