Warehouse Associate (Greer, SC)
GT Logistics Group is seeking a warehouse associate to help with our warehousing & logistics in our Greer, SC location. These team members are key to keeping operations running smoothly.
The warehouse associate is typically responsible for order fulfillment and storing for our Third-Party Logistics clients (3TP). Associates also schedule shipping, ensuring delivery times are met. Inventory inspection for any receivables and returns is also a key component of this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize warehouse inventory
- Inspect inventory for defects and damages & document any instances
- Receive, unload and organize incoming inventory items
- Process, pack, and ship 3TP orders accordingly
- Tag & label inventory
- Maintain inventory logs
- Prepare, schedule & track shipments
- Adhere to safety & operations protocols
Qualifications Include (but not limited to):
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Hands-on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Team player with great interpersonal & communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (50 lbs+)
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
Not seeing an open position that interests you? Submit an application and we’ll reach out if we have a positioning opening that may be a good fit.